A joint BADS & Healthcare Conferences UK
Day Case Total Hip Replacement
Wednesday 13th May, Birmingham
With increasing pressure on the
NHS, the drive to reduce length of stay and deliver as much
activity as possible on a day case basis is a key national
priority. Day Case major joint replacement surgery is now routine
practice in a number of units across the UK. However, there remains
huge variation in day case arthroplasty surgery across the country.
Come and learn how they did it, the obstacles they overcame and
take the opportunity to transform your orthopaedic services.
This conference will enable you to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to improve day surgery
- Learn from outstanding practice in day surgery
- Reflect on national developments and learning
- Understand how you can improve your day surgery pathways
- Identify key strategies for implementation of a day surgery
joint replacement service
- Ensure you are up to date with the latest national
- Self assess and reflect on your own practice
- Gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional
development and revalidation evidence
Further information is available here.
*25% Discount for BADS Members - quote HCUK25BADS when